For further details download our Product Guide or read the in-depth sections on MaxPatrol’s Vulnerability Management capabilities, Cross-Platform Compatibility and the ways in which it can be integrated into your current business processes.
For more information on how our clients use MaxPatrol, download a selection of our customer case studies.
Vulnerability AssessmentMaxPatrol includes an agentless low-privileged, non-intrusive, black-box configuration and vulnerability assessment engine.
It is PCI DSS ASV-compliant and supports:
- Penetration testing
- Assessment of applications
- Assessment of network inventory
- Assessment of network perimeter
Cross-Platform CompatibilityMaxPatrol works across a wide-range of systems including:
- Network equipment from Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Arbor, Huawei, Nortel, Alcatel etc.
- VOIP, wireless and telecom equipment
- Operating Systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, IBM AIX, HP-UX and Oracle Solaris
- Databases including Microsoft SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL and Sybase
- Desktop applications: Web Browsers, Office, IM apps
- Infrastructure applications including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus, Microsoft IIS and Apache
- Virtualization and Terminal Platforms: VMware vSphere/ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenApp etc.
- Security Systems: Personal IPS, Firewalls, Antivirus etc.
- Business critical systems: ERP, Banking & Billing Systems including SAP R/3 and SAP NetWeaver
Web-Application SecurityMaxPatrol includes facilities for assessing the security of Web 2.0 applications written in technologies including AJAX, JSON, Flash and Java
ERP System Security AnalysisMaxPatrol offers security analysis based on vendor/industry guidelines: SAP Security Guides, ISACA (ITAF) etc.
Password Policy AuditMaxPatrol supports both black-box and white-box mode auditing for systems including:
- Remote access and VPN (RDP, VNC, Telnet, SSH, RCP, etc.)
- File and folder Shares
- Application protocols: SAP, Oracle, SQL, Web, Email etc.
- Desktop application such as IM and Browsers
Malware DetectionMaxPatrol deploys agentless technologies to detect insecure code, Malware and Trojans across all systems.
Agentless Integrity MonitoringMaxPatrol’s built-in database of components for each system helps detect incidents and unwanted changes.
Sensitive Data DetectionMaxPatrol’s powerful search engine identifies data such as credit card, PIN and CVV numbers in files and databases.
Flexible Reporting SystemMaxPatrol supports the automation of processes including inventory and change management, compliance and IT performance management.
XML-Based Integration APIMaxPatrol has been independently-certified as compatible with the universally-recognized CVE standard for the classification of vulnerabilities. This standardization allows for easy integration of MaxPatrol with your existing systems. In addition, MaxPatrol’s XML-based integration API supports the creation of unified IS frameworks across systems including:
- Asset Management
- Help Desk Ticketing
- Risk Management
- Patch Management
- SIM/SIEM, IPS and WAF Penetration Testing