VP Enterprise Sales, EMEA
- Experience of selling at the CIO/CISO level in one or more of the following sectors: Banking/Insurance, Telecoms, Energy/Oil & Gas/Utilities
- Experience of selling IT security solutions and/or products
- Track record of winning profitable, sustainable deals
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets over a number of years
- Robust pipeline management experience with a proven track record of building, qualifying, and maintaining a deal pipeline
- Disciplined sales execution with reliable sales forecasting including Salesforce.com CRM experience
- Experience in leading and motivating bid teams
- Record of collaboration with delivery teams to shape, sell, and maintain deals
- Lead a deal from opportunity to closure. The VP Enterprise Sales will have end-to-end responsibility for leading major opportunities (direct sales) through the deal cycle.
- Create sales strategies. The VP Enterprise Sales will be responsible for developing strategies to drive sales and will regularly report on progress.
- Manage relationships with clients. The VP Enterprise Sales will be directly accountable for certain client relationships, typically working at the CxO and Senior Security Managers level and ensuring that Positive Technologies remains well-positioned with the accounts.
- Manage relationships with major partners. The VP Enterprise Sales must clearly understand partnership positioning with regard to enterprise accounts, maintain relationships with key staff at the partner, and be able to translate this to a specific deal/people on the client side.
- Create and manage an outstanding multi-disciplinary deal team. The VP Enterprise Sales will interact and collaborate with the Positive Technologies international sales and pre-sales team, as well as others, to create the optimum team and customer solution.
- Build and manage EMEA enterprise sales team. Based on business growth, the VP Enterprise Sales should build an EMEA team and achieve team targets in addition to personal targets.