We live in an era of total digital transformation, with both good and ill effects. This process may still have a way to go. But even now our dependence on technology leaves no doubt: we are not willing to give up hightech conveniences, in part because of our tendency to underestimate information security threats.
This dependence puts individuals, businesses, and even governments at risk. No one is safe. Even esteemed corporate giants may at any moment face unacceptable events that jeopardize their bottom line and reputation.
News of data breaches and hacks of major companies has become all too common. Consequences include billions in damages, production shutdowns, shareholder losses, and record-breaking fines from regulators. Cyberattacks are no longer just an IT or security problem. They have become a real threat for business.
Is business up to the challenge? Join us as we look for answers in this new issue of Positive Research. This time we have focused on real-world security and the risk-oriented approach taken by business and government to their information systems.
Positive Technologies experts:
- Have provided an overview of notorious hacks and breaches (page 6).
- Highlighted the latest trends and outlooks for information security (page 12).
- Told about critical business risks (page 62).
- About the evolution and role of cyber-ranges (page 69).
- About the global SOC at The Standoff 2020 (page 88).