1. What information we collect
We may collect:
- your full name and username or such names as you may represent to us;
- name of the company where you are employed or which you represent, your job title;
- your contact details such as email address, telephone number, mobile number and fax number;
- record of your correspondence with us, including any information that you provide to us in your messages and emails;
- information you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
- information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings, IP address and traffic data relating to your Internet connection;
- product performance data and information about how you use our products and services;
- aggregated data or other information that does not specifically identify you, such as actions taken on our website;
- information you provide to us in your CV when you upload it to our website, for example, your education background, work experience, qualifications, skills, age, date of birth, personal photo and other relevant information.
2. How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- provide, facilitate and support our products and services;
- perform the contract we have with you;
- manage your registered user account;
- communicate with you and respond to your requests;
- deliver newsletters, product updates and technical alerts;
- evaluate, analyse and improve our products and services, for example by collecting feedback from you;
- secure our systems and applications;
- allow you to view the information on our website;
- provide you with a customised experience when you visit our website;
- consider candidates for employment for open or future vacancies in the cases when you have uploaded your CV to our website;
- enforce our legal rights and comply with law.
3. How long we keep your information
We keep your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
4. How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring security of your information. We make every effort to hold your information secure in accordance with our internal security procedures and applicable law. Appropriate security measures are in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
5. How we share your information
We may share your information with other companies operating under Positive Technologies brand when it is necessary to meet the purposes for which your information was collected.
We may also share your information with third party service providers who process information on our behalf, including providers of information technology, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services.
We may disclose your information to law enforcement and other government agencies, if we are obliged to do so by law.
As a result, we may transfer your information outside the country where you are located. By submitting your information to us, you consent to the transfer of your information abroad for the fulfilment of your voluntary requests.
6. How you can control your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send us an email with the request for information and any related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please, send us an email to email@example.com to let us know which information should be updated or deleted.
We will respond to your request to access, amend or delete your information within a reasonable period of time.
A cookie is a piece of text that gets entered into the memory of your browser by a website, allowing the website to store information on your machine and later retrieve it.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
8. Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses traffic log cookies to gain information about the use that is made of pages on our website. We use this information to generate reports on how our website is used to help us improve it. We do not retain any data specific to any identifiable user.
9. Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, we do not have any control over other websites and cannot be responsible for the protection of any information which you may provide them.
We encourage you to exercise caution and look at privacy statements on the websites you visit after you leave our website.
10. Changes to this Policy