Positive Technologies will take part in ADIPEC 2021, an international exhibition and conference, in Abu Dhabi (UAE) on November 15–18. Our best experts in the protection of industrial networks will explain and show how to protect ICSs and corporate infrastructure of oil and gas and energy companies.
ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition in the Middle East. This year, over two thousand companies from all over the world will take part in it, and 26 countries, including Russia, will put up their national pavilions in the exhibition center.
Denis Kuznetsov, Head of International Business Development at Positive Technologies, says:
"In 2020, the industrial sector became the second most popular target for hackers: it accounted for 12% of all cyberattacks on organizations. Attacks on such companies directly affect business, the implications can be deplorable: interruption of operations, disruption of technological and business processes. At ADIPEC, we will demonstrate the key Positive Technologies solutions that help protect industrial companies around the world."
Thanks to the interactive format, guests will have an opportunity to view their business through the eyes of a hacker, and learn how to prevent potentially lethal damage. The exhibition will introduce you to the following products:
- PT ISIM is a software and hardware complex for deep traffic analysis. It detects traces of information security breaches on ICS networks and detects cyberattacks, malware activity, and unauthorized employee actions (malicious or unintentional) at an early stage.
- MaxPatrol SIEM is an information security incident detection system providing full visibility of the IT infrastructure. It is regularly updated with expert knowledge on ways to detect current threats, and adapts to changes in the protected network.
- PT NAD is a network detection and response system (NDR) for detecting attacks on the perimeter and inside the network. PT NAD knows everything that is going on in the network, thanks to detecting malicious activity even in encrypted traffic, and facilitates incident investigation.
- PT AF is a web application firewall (WAF), an innovative security system that accurately detects and blocks attacks, including zero-day ones. PT AF delivers uninterrupted protection for applications, users, and infrastructure, as well as security standard compliance.
- PT Sandbox is a state-of-the-art sandbox to protect the company against targeted and mass attacks that use modern malware. Capable of detecting sophisticated malware in files and traffic, the product supports flexible and extensive customization of virtual environments for maximum effectiveness.
- MaxPatrol VM is a next-generation vulnerability management system. The solution allows you to build a full-fledged vulnerability management process and control it during both routine operation and urgent scanning.
At ADIPEC 2021, we will continue to collaborate with our partner in the UAE, Advanced Business Solutions MENA. We look forward to seeing you at our stand 10430, Hall 10, at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center (ADNEC) on November 15–18, 2021.