So what can you do about this? You’re probably already conducting annual or quarterly vulnerability audits to complement your existing security measures. However, the steady stream of changes to your systems, applications, and configurations create cracks in your security—and our extensive experience tells us that most companies are not as protected as they think they are.
Do you know the level of protection for your entire network, including network & telephony equipment, Wi-Fi, databases, operating systems, and web applications? And what about business-critical applications like ERP and operational technologies like SCADA?
Do you have the right policies and procedures in place to measure just how well your business is protected?
Positive Technologies offers a smarter approach to vulnerability management, one that allows organizations to:
- Continually monitor and assess the complete scope of infrastructure assets
- Perform thorough analyses of the threatscape by employing both black-box and white-box analysis, including detailed security configuration checks
- Minimize time spent chasing false positives while ensuring a negligible rate of false negatives
- Stay ahead of emerging threats with a comprehensive knowledge base of benchmarks and vulnerabilities, continuously updated by leading security experts
- Connect risk controls to KPIs to measure how well they are protecting the business
- Focus on the data that is most important based on specific business needs
Critical Infrastructure on the Front Lines
Forward-thinking companies have already started recognizing that IT and critical Infrastructure (operational technologies) face complementary security risks that cannot be effectively protected in isolation, but instead must be addressed together as part of a unified strategy.
No matter the attack vector, cybercriminals operate on the premise that vulnerabilities exist. Stay ahead of them with advanced solutions that cover all your systems without exception. Build a continuous, sustainable response to the ongoing threat and create a strong process with the most advanced tools on the market.
Now that’s a smarter approach to vulnerability management.